means the electronic document retrieval system
developed, owned and operated by BeardGroup,
Inc. and Bankruptcy
Creditors' Service, Inc.
2. "Site" means the Internet site identified by the URL www.researcharchives.com.
3. "Member" means each person who opens a membership account
for access to and use of the ResearchArchives.Com Library.
1. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply
to use of ResearchArchives.Com by a Member. By registering,
a Member agrees to comply with all the terms and conditions
hereof. The right to use ResearchArchives.Com is exclusive to
a Member and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
A Member is responsible for ensuring that use of their membership
account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement.
2. A Member is responsible for protecting the confidentiality
of his or her password.
3. ResearchArchives.Com has the right at any time to modify
or discontinue any feature of its service, including, but not
limited to, content and equipment needed for access and use.
III. Terms Changes
IV. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation
1. ResearchArchives.Com shall have the right to modify the terms
and conditions in this Agreement, or to impose new conditions,
including, but not limited to, adding fees or charges for use.
Such changes or additions shall be effective immediately upon
notice, which may be given by posting on ResearchArchives.Com,
or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means
by which a Member obtains notice. Any use of ResearchArchives.Com
by a Member after such notice shall be deemed to constitute
acceptance of such modifications or additions.
1. Neither ResearchArchives.Com
nor its affiliates or staff warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted
and error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results
that may be obtained from use of ResearchArchives.Com, or as
to the accuracy and reliability of the documents posted on its
2. Materials posted at ResearchArchives.Com are provided on
"as is" basis and without warranties of any kind, either express
3. A Member hereby acknowledges and agrees that ResearchArchives.Com
is not liable for defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct
of other Members or their parties.
4. Neither ResearchArchives.Com nor its affiliates or staff
shall be liable, regardless of the duration, for any errors,
inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness
or unauthenticity of, the materials contained within ResearchArchives.Com,
or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof
to a Member.
5. A Member hereby acknowledges and agrees that he or she would
not rely on the materials contained within ResearchArchives.Com
for any purposes except as ResearchArchives.Com intended.
Either ResearchArchives.Com or a Member may terminate this Agreement
at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, ResearchArchives.Com
shall have the right to immediately terminate a membership account
in the event of conduct by a Member which ResearchArchives.Com,
in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in
the event of any breach by a Member of this Agreement.
1. No claim is made by ResearchArchives.Com to all copyrighted
materials, trademarks and logos appearing on the materials posted
on its Site.
VII. Limited Right to Use
1. A Member hereby acknowledges and agrees that he or she
shall not prepare any derivative works from, or sell, lease, license,
reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute by any medium
the content on ResearchArchives.Com to any entity or individual
without prior written consent.
VIII. Effective Date
1. This Agreement shall be effective from the starting
date of a membership account.